- A Technician will visit your property and:
- Check for leaks in your irrigation system
- Fix sprinklers including finding and repairing broken sprinkler heads
- Check your irrigation controller is operating correctly
- Test your sprinkler system
- Set optimal run times for your garden
- Provide advice on sprinkler maintenance, how to check your sprinkler system and retic repairs.
They’ll complete a form with you to confirm what work has been carried out. It’s essential that someone is home during the service, so they can discuss your irrigation check and sprinkler test.
The Technician may recommend additional work to be completed at your own expense. This is completely optional.